Macintosh operating system is an efficient OS developed by Apple Inc.. Unlike other OS platforms, whenever you delete any files or folder from your Mac OS X operating system, the deleted files gets accumulated on Mac temporary storage container formerly called as Trash. The Mac Trash folder stores all the various deleted files and folders from the file manager and allows to user to restore the deleted files from it. If you delete file / folder from Mac Trash then your files gets deleted permanently and you can only recover Mac Trash by using a reliable recover utility like “Trash Recover Software”. Before knowing about this utility it’s good to few reasons for files deletion from Mac Trash folder.
Causes for files deletion in Mac Trash folder:
- Forcefully emptying the Trash: Suppose, if you use options like “Shift + option + Command + Delete” to empty the Trash then, entire files presented on the Macintosh Trash folder gets deleted permanently without intimating or any warnings. This results in serious of data loss from Trash folder.
- Emptying Trash: Sometimes, if you empty the Trash in a hurry without checking the contents in it. All the entire data presented in the Trash may get deleted.
- Deleting files from Trash while restoring: Take a situation, if you simply enter the Trash folder to restore some of the files. During which instead of selecting “Restore” you could accidental select “Delete” option. This causes deletion of selected files from Trash forever.
- Third party applications: While accessing some files on a third party application, during which any sort of interruption is occurred like sudden system shut-down. Then there are lots of possibilities that the files may get delete and the deleted won’t even be presented under Mac Trash.
- Other factors: Apart from the above indicated common deletion scenarios. Sometimes reasons like deleting files by clicking on secure empty trash, using “Command + Delete” option to delete files etc. could also result in files loss in Mac Trash container.
How to recover files from Mac Trash?
Files that got deleted from Trash folder can be simply recover with the help of “Trash Recovery Software”. This utility has powerful in-built scanning algorithms features which help to locate and recover the files that got deleted from Trash. It is supported an various versions of Mac OS like Leopard, snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Yosemite, Lion, Mavericks, so on. This software is the optimum tool to recover files from Trash that got lost due to reasons like emptied Trash, Command + shift + delete, Secure empty Trash, etc. The recovered files can be sorted on viewed on the basics of name, data of creation, file size, file signature so on. This software can recover more than 300+ types of files with its unique signatures.