Microsoft Outlook is an email-based application and widely used as a personal information manager for sending and receiving emails, managing contacts, tasks, calendar, etc. Any of the Outlook data may get deleted due to any reasons from a single pst file which is not acceptable. When PST file may get deleted, you will lose your all contacts details, emails, and other Outlook profile, at that moment you may become worried about how you will get those Outlook items. So you can use Recover PST Software to recover those files.
Scenarios behind the deletion of PST files:
Using shift delete command: When you are deleting any items from Outlook PST files and you accidentally click on Delete all button which leads to deletion of an entire file.
By Third Party Tool: While scanning your System which has Outlook PST files with antivirus, then if these files are infected by virus then antivirus may delete PST file.
Error while file transfer: Sometimes it is necessary that you need to transfer your PST file for the necessities to other or for itself. During the transfer, if any interruptions cause due to power surge, system shutdown suddenly, etc which lead to making file inaccessible and you may lose your PST file.
Precautions to be taken:
- To avoid deletion of PST files don’t use shift delete button in hurry.
- While you open your Outlook profile don’t close it abruptly.
- Update your system with Antivirus to avoid deletion of files.
Features of Recover PST Software:
- This software is build for deleted PST recovery on all versions of Microsoft Outlook like 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, etc.
- It is compatible with all versions of Windows such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10, Windows 2000, Windows 2002, Windows 2003, Windows 2007, and Windows 2010.
- It recovers deleted emails along with other attributes of Outlook such as contacts details, tasks, calendar, etc.
- With the help of this software, you can easily find your deleted items folder if you don’t know where you have kept it previously.
- It also repair password protected PST files.
- This tool doesn’t modify your original PST files as it scans from original PST file and creates a new PST file without modifying it.
- Preview option ensures you that users can view recovered files prior to restoration.
- Demo version ensures that users can check the efficiency of the software and if they are satisfied with the recovered files then they have to activate the software for a full version. If they activate with full version then you can save the recovered files.
- There are two types of scan, normal scan and smart scan in which users can easily find the location of PST file.
- The professional technical team is available 24*7 to help users if they find any difficulty during installation of the software or afterward.
Has your PST file corrupted? Nowadays communication becomes cheaper and faster when compared to earlier. Especially the message communication whether it is a text message or email. There are many email clients are developed. Everyone is aware of Outlook because it is one of the best mail clients among all mail clients. You can feel comfortable while you are using Outlook. Because it can have all features like password protection and you can create folders to keep your files. There is a file called PST (personal storage table) file which can store and manage all your folders like emails, contacts, calendars etc. So you need to be careful while dealing with PST file otherwise you may lose files from PST file. Outlook has an integral tool called scanpst and which can fix the errors that occurred to PST file up to some level. There are certain circumstances to losing files from Outlook by corrupting PST file. You can recover Outlook PST files using PST file recovery tool.
- Bad Sectors on the hard drive: Your hard drive boot sectors may get some bad sectors due to some reasons like virus attack and maybe some reason. If your PST file may stay there for a while then you cannot retrieve the complete PST file and the data in that PST file can be in accessed.
- Oversized PST file problem: The actual maximum size of PST file is 2 GB. Sometime it may exceed because of the rush of the incoming emails arrived in your inbox. So because of that reason, there is a chance of corrupting of PST file.
- Faulty network device: Sometimes if your network interface cards, routers, hubs or any other network cards have encountered problems, then the access of PST file which is in that network server from the client computer may get corrupt.
- Abnormal Outlook termination: The abnormal termination of the Outlook may happen sometimes when you are in a hurry. You may close the Outlook intentionally without saving and closing the PST file properly. It may cause PST file corruption.
- Virus attack: Many of us may face this problem frequently because the chances of getting affected by a malicious virus are high when you are using the internet. This malware can damage your PST file and become inaccessible.
PST file recovery tool can repair corrupted PST file from Outlook. This tool can retrieves emails, folders, calendar items, contacts, appointments, meetings, tasks, journals etc. from Outlook PST file. You can repairs PST files created on Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and also repair Outlook 2010 PST. And it can also support OST files. The oversized PST files also can be repaired using this software. It can repair all the PST files which cannot be repaired by using scanpst file. You can restore emails messages emptied from deleted items folder or deleted from any other Outlook folder. It can retrieve even password protected PST files. It supports all Windows operating system versions like Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 etc. Download the trial version to test the performance of the Repair Outlook software before buying the full version of this application.
One of the fastest and cheap means of communication and that is E-mailing. Basically, these E-mailings domains are used to communicate. No foundations are there to communicate, a person can communicate anywhere in the world. E-mailing is a package which is too fast and parallels to that it’s easy and fast as well. What makes it so powerful and popular worldwide that is provided facilities like attachments of files, adding contacts for future use, creating tasks, calendars, which also includes sending and receiving of emails which are gradually so fast.
Severs are ensured to send and receive the data as they are heavily configured to perform in every condition and even also in busy traffic of packets switching. These packets are emails which can be photos, videos, text files or any content (with a limited size). These traffic of packets are sometimes so heavy so that it becomes difficult for a server to respond this service provided sometimes the inconvenience to the user.
Microsoft had resolved this problem just by inventing a tool named Outlook, which basically is a client tool. This tool lets the user work even in offline mode also. These offline data is saved in OST file and later is turned to PST to make the work online whereas this is done in Outlook but it fails to do then the third-party tool has to be used.
The OST and PST are the formatted files which are used to save the data into these files and these files are saved in the system though they are used by Outlook. These files often get corrupted and for the reason stops working, and need repairing so to repair damaged PST file.
Though the repairing of PST files is easy Outlook PST repair is not reliable all the time to achieve so better to have precaution to save the files from getting corrupted. For the deed, one ought to download the software so as to repair the PST. All this option for repairing is quite easy but must be the last one to work with. There are some of the conducts which are intentionally achieved or else they are attempted unwillingly.
Look at some of the behaviors which are not meant to happen which result in damage of PST files.
- The basic reason behind the PST or OST file corruption is due to oversized PST (The PST files vary in the size so if file size exceed from 50 GB in outlook 2010, 20 GB in 2007, 2 GB in 2000, 2003).
- PST files are stored in C drive (by default), if the particular drive is corrupted then Outlook stops working (which actually corrupts the PST file in the location).
- Most of the file corruption is due to a virus which can come from any source.
- A shutdown of an application or systems due some reason like a power surge or sometimes power failure corrupts the PST file.
Before reaching the stage of curing the PST, we can save that file by following few precautions. Some are as follows. Creating back up, a Good supply of power, antivirus usage and still if you find that then download the software from internet and can repair the PST files for further use.
Microsoft Outlook has emerged as a useful tool to send lot of essential information to the recipients with the help of email, journal, calendar etc. Basically, it comes implicitly with the Microsoft Office. PST that stands for Personal Storage Table, which is an open file format that is being used to accumulate emails, messages and different calendar items. Usually these PST file are used to store files in an archived format and these are supported by different Microsoft applications.
As everyone knows that, if we are supposed to send some of the necessary files to another person, we would be doing it with the help of email for that we start compressing the file. As these files are transferred via internet, there is a chance that these files might get infected or damaged. Some others reasons for corruption of PST files are virus attack, broken PST files, deleted emails, header corruption etc.
What should be your first and foremost step? You can go for the PST Data Recovery Tool just to scan and recover the corrupted and damaged PST file. Using this reliable to you can perform PST recovery with few simple steps.
Reasons for the loss of PST files:
- There are several versions of Microsoft Outlook and if someone tries to upgrade the old version of Outlook to a new one while undergoing this process any sort of interference such as power surge, improper shutdown can corrupt or damage your PST files.
- The most common problem that everyone would encounter with is the abnormal termination of Microsoft Outlook while working with the PST file. So this kind of process could be intentionally ended by initiating the task manager and selecting the application and pressing the end task option or this might happen due to the abrupt shutdown of your system, which damages the PST files completely, and it becomes very tough to restore those files.
- Virus is nothing but a malware which interrupts the normal behavior of an application during its execution. Since Microsoft Outlook mainly emphasizes on emails that are received or transferred via internet, these are prone to this malicious attacks. Once these PST files are infected with the virus, it causes improper functioning of the application.
- PST file is one of the refined file, which generally stores different attributes of the Outlook. In case, if these files are closed in an inappropriate way then this can cause PST file corruption.
- Exceeding the PST file size limit can also cause PST file corruption situations.
These are the some of the reasons, which may corrupt or damage your PST files and make you to perform PST recovery using PST Data Recovery Tool.
Features of PST Data Recovery Tool:
- Using PST Data Recovery Tool, you can recover different items like calendar, emails, contacts etc. from the corrupted or damaged PST files.
- You can perform PST recovery in different versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2003, 2007 etc. using this tool.
- Using this tool, you can perform PST recovery on large sized PST files by splitting it into parts.
- This tool is capable of performing PST recovery on different versions of Windows OS such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP etc.
Few weeks back I configured my email ID to latest version of Outlook i.e. Outlook 2013. It’s a recent version among all others of Microsoft Outlook. There are lots of attractive features in it. But few days back some unknown error caused my Outlook 2013 PST file to get corrupt, since after corruption I am unable to gain access to my email messages, contacts and other attributes from it. As early as possible, I want to fix corrupted PST file, but I don’t know how to do it. Can anyone please tell me how to fix corrupted PST file of Outlook 2013?
Is the above mentioned scenario is your case? If so, then don’t worry, just draw the aid of Outlook 2013 PST file repair tool, and fix damaged PST file within few clicks of mouse. Yes it’s a fantastic repair tool which can be easily used to repair damaged Outlook PST file of 2013 version.
Some main reasons that causes Outlook 2013 PST file to get corrupt are described below:
- Sharing PST file of Outlook 2013 on unsafe network: If the Outlook 2013 PST file is shared on some unsafe network then there exists a chance of PST file to get corrupt, after corruption you will not be in a position to access to any data from it.
- Virus infection to PST file: Computer viruses infect entire data stored in computer. In case it infects PST file of Outlook 2013 then it gets damaged, after which you will lose access to all the attributes of Outlook 2013.
- Errors while compressing PST file: Sometimes you may compress Outlook 2013 PST file to reduce space usage on hard disk. During compression, if any error occurs and the process gets disturbed then PST file of Outlook 2013 gets damaged, if it gets damaged then all attributes of Outlook 2013 becomes inaccessible.
In addition to all these, there are lots of other reasons caused by which PST file of Outlook 2013 gets corrupt. But you need not to worry in any case, because the issue could be solved in an exceedingly easy manner using the above mentioned repair tool. To know more about Outlook repair click here: www.repair-outlook.org/
Outlook repair tool incorporates following features:
- This PST repair tool can readily repair corrupted PST file of Outlook 2013 in just couple of minutes.
- It’s a user friendly repair tool that provides easy to use approach to repair corrupted PST file.
- It could easily fix Microsoft Outlook corruption of all new versions such as Outlook 2010 2000, 2003, 2007, 2013.
- This repair tool has the potential of repairing password protected PST files.
- It can be easily installed on all new versions of Windows operating system.
- It’s a renowned repair tool and is well known for its sophisticated repair technology.
- This wonderful PST repair tool is free from a number of viruses and harmful programs. Besides of these, this PST repair tool has lots of other benefiting capabilities.
Download the demo edition of above described PST repair software from website, and install on your Windows PC. Run the app and repair corrupted PST file of Outlook 2013. In case you get satisfied with demo edition then obtain its paid edition.
What is a PST file in outlook and what does it contains?
I lost some of my emails from my outlook trash .Is there any possible way to retrieve them. If so by what means?
I tried to access an outlook profile remotely but it crashed unfortunately .Is there any tool available that could possibly repair PST file which are corrupted?
Where the scanpst.exe is located in my system .I need to repair my damaged PST file which behaves in a weird manner due to some virus problems or can anyone suggest me similar tool that is capable of repairing the outlook PST file?
The outlook is one of the email client application provided by Microsoft to assist the windows user in an efficient manner.MS Outlook comes as a separate program as well as a tool with the MS office package. The ultimate usage lies in the managing and accessing of the emails and it’s attributes in the offline and online mode. It also has several other purposes. The datas and information which may be created or embedded using outlook is stored in the form of a PST file .PST file stands for Personnel storage table. It is located in local logical drive of the installed PC .The PST file is completely responsible for the each and data of the outlook profile and other activities.
Recover lost emails:
Deleting the emails is one of the routine and a common thing in disk management .But recovering the deleted mails is not a common scenario which can be done only with the help of a good PST repair tool. A good PST mend tool must be well enough to repair the corrupted PST file without causing any further damage to the available PST file. But one thing to be kept in mind is there is no possibility of regaining the account settings of the outlook profile if and only if the user had backed up the settings. One of the tools with such capability is provided below
Why not scanpst.exe?
The scanpst.exe is one of the PST file repair tool provided by the Microsoft Inc itself. By default it is located in “C:\program files\Microsoft office\office 12\”.The scanpst will be helpful only up to a certain extent because the scan PST program does the repair process directly on the actual PST file itself which sometimes leads to a permanent data loss situation where the PST file cannot be repaired at any cost. So it will be a wise choice to choose PST file repair software which will not cause any damage to the original PST file. A tool with such capability is given below.
There are several additional features in this tool when compared with the others. Some of them are
- Ø During the repair process it does not make any change to the actual PST file instead it takes a copy of the PST file and repairs it successfully .After successful repair process it replaces the existing PST file but the original can be traced back which ultimately avoids further damage to the original PST file.
- Ø It also provides option to scan for the PST file location for the users who doesn’t know the actual PST file location.
- Ø It also repairs PST files which are corrupted due to virus attacks, unexpected power off and repair due to file sharing in the network
- Ø It can easily fix compressed and password protected PST files
- Ø One of the most commonly occurring problems is corruption due to over sized Pet. It can be repaired using this tool without any difficulty
In a PST file an attribute can hold up to only 2 GB of data .So it is recommended to split the oversized attribute into two or more. For download of demo version proceed here.
MS Outlook application is an admired tool to preserve emails, contacts, and reminders. MS Outlook works as an email client that helps you to manage your emails and maintains every day update. PST file is the Personal Storage Folder for Microsoft Outlook. Some time you may come across with some situations that you need to send some important emails to your boss or to friend. When you open your outlook account you may get failed and you are shocked. You may try several times with the help of inbuilt repair tool that is with inbox repair tool called ‘scanpst.exe’. Now you came to know that your PST file corrupted.
Generally corrupted PST files on Outlook cannot be fixed by the Inbox Repair Tool “scanpst.exe’ it is a repair tool provided by the Microsoft Outlook service. It scans the damaged PST file, finds the reason for the corruption. But this tool is supportive only in minor PST corruption issues. But now you may be thinking how do I repair Outlook 2010. There is a solution for your worry, there is a most recommended and well featured PST repair tool is available which can repair all your corrupted files on Outlook. Before that we may know why this corruption of PST files occurs.
Reasons behind PST file corruption:
- Over sized PST file: – PST files have their own capacity to store the data. When this PST file is oversized ahead of its boundary, means the PST files catch corruption and results in inaccessible to your mails.
- Virus attacks: – viruses can corrupt the PST files and these virus affected files become inaccessible and results in data loss.
- Saving PST file on server: – PST file can be injured when you allocate it over a network or when you access the data from the PST file that is accumulated on server. There is a chance of corruption of PST files. In addition to this, if some network crisis exists while accessing data, that time you may lose the data due to PST file corruption.
- Accidental system shutdown:-while using the outlook application, if it gets shut down rapidly due to power loss or due to some other causes, there is a chance of corruption of PST files.
- Sharing of the PST file over a network:-the allocation of the PST files with network may have a risk of some disaster causing software, that can damage all PST file’s content.
There for to save all corrupted PST files we need a strong software.PST repair tool can handle all such scenarios. This software is designed with lots of features and can be applied for Outlook application to repair PST files.
This repair tool can repair all corrupted PST files and then retrieves all attributes of PST files like emails, calendars, contacts etc. It does not alter the source of PST file; instead it creates a new PST file to store recovered contents of Outlook in order to ensure the safety to PST files. This repair tool can easily secure compressed and password protected PST files. This software can allows you to search the PST file if you don’t identify position of the PST file.
This software offers you the demo version to evaluate its performance. You can download the demo version to test the results. With the demo version you can preview the corrupted files and you can make use of the “save session” option which helps you to avoid frequent scanning. In order to access the retrieved data you need to buy the real version of this software
Nowadays most people are addicted to Microsoft Outlook for their email applications. They may be using it for office or personal purpose. By using this Outlook you can store your mailbox content in your hard drive itself. But the miserable thing is that it stores all data in a single PST file. PST stands for personal storage table folder. The user may get suffer due to PST file corruption because if the PST file gets corrupt, your Outlook will not work. Suppose if your Outlook is not working at the start of day then your whole day may get wasted. If you have backup, get data back otherwise you need to repair PST file to recover all data using PST recovery software.
Let us see some of the scenarios of PST file corruption which are explained below.
- Virus infection or malware: If the macro-virus is infected which is unable to identify and neutralize by the anti-virus that is used by the user, it leads to PST file corruption.
- Incorrect file system recovery: If you have done incorrect file system recovery then the PST file may get corrupt or become inaccessible.
- PST file compression: Two or more PST files can be compressed to save disk space. While compressing if the system gets shutdown, the PST file may get damage and it cannot access.
- Improper termination of Outlook: If you have turned off your system when Outlook is performing some related tasks. Then the PST file may get corrupt.
- Exceeding the PST file size: In earlier version like Outlook 2002 PST file size is 2GB. If it reaches 2GB or more then there is a chance of PST file corruption.
Irrespective of PST file corruption reasons, you can make use of PST repair tool. Using this software you can perform PST recovery on Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 etc. Most of them are developed by the PST repair experts. Now you may get doubt whether this tool repairs my PST file or not. Therefore to clear your doubt first you can download demo version of this software. And then try to repair your corrupted PST using this trial version. Once you satisfied with trial version then you can purchase its complete version.
This software has strong built in scanning algorithm. To recover all data from the corrupted PST file, first it scans the entire hard drive. After scanning you need to select corrupted file from which all data can be recovered. Then the selected PST file gets repaired. And also the repaired PST file displayed on the screen. Then you have to select the location to store repaired PST.
Once the PST file gets repaired don’t forget to have a backup. Thus whatever may be the reason to PST file corruption, you are able to recover all mailbox contents such as emails, calendar events, tasks, contacts and any other data related to Outlook profile.