Sometimes user comes across the situation like deletion of data from the Recycle Bin folder. This happens due to several aspects like accidental deletion, emptying the Recycle Bin, file system corruption, unintentional formatting, etc. and the user cannot able to get back data from Recycle Bin. If this situation occurs, no need to worry because you can recover deleted data with the help of Recover Recycle Bin software.
Before knowing more about this software, let us discuss some data loss scenarios from Recycle Bin:
• Deletion using Shift + Delete keys: Recycle Bin is used to store deleted data and folders from the hard drive and can retrieve them whenever required. While deleting the data if the user accidentally presses on “Shift + Delete” key, then the deleted data will not go to recycle bin and it results in permanent deletion.
• Emptied Recycle Bin by Mistake: After deletion of any data, it will move directly to the Recycle bin from where it could get recovered. But, sometimes if user selects “empty the Recycle Bin” as option then all the important data which need to be restore also gets discarded out of the system.
• Recycle Bin Exceeds its Size: In general case, size of Recycle Bin is 10% of hard disk capacity. So, when recycle bin reaches or exceeds its storage capacity then recycle bin starts deleting the old items that were present in Recycle bin.
• Deletion using Command Prompt: Most of the users use command prompt to delete or to copy the folder from one drive to another. If the data is deleted from the command prompt it gets deleted permanently by skipping recycle Bin folder.
• Other Reasons: Some other reasons that are responsible for the deletion of data from the Recycle Bin folder are formatting the drive, error in OS installation, software conflicts, and hardware issues so on.
Eminent features of Recover Recycle Bin software:
• It supports recovery of data from Recycle Bin on various versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows server 2008 & Windows server 2003.
• This software is used to recover all type of files from Recycle Bin folder including digital RAW pictures and video files, audio, spreadsheets, documents, etc.
• This tool not only recovers deleted folders from Recycle Bin but also used for recovering files from external storage devices like external hard disks, flash drives, USB drives etc.
• This application is used to use to retrieve data that bypass Recycle Bin and recovers data from Recycle Bin after getting empty.
• Recover recycle Bin software consists of a scanning algorithm, so that it scans the entire drive to restore the Recycle Bin within few minutes.