iPod is the most popular music player which is invented by Apple and is used by many music lovers to enjoy their favorite music. iPod are portable and smaller enough that can be carried to any place easily. It helps to store and play media files like videos, movies, podcast, pictures, documents, e-books, etc. It is designed with various unique features which makes more attractive. The latest versions of iPod supports in capturing photos that can be of your birthday celebration, images of the holiday trip, childhood pictures, etc and also it supports in downloading.
Sometimes you might have come across loss of important files from your iPod due to various reasons. To explain one of the scenario let us consider one of the situation like you stored all your favorite music files on your iPod classic which is having the storage capacity of 80GB and you need to transfer those files to your system. But you system is infected with some harmful viruses. But you connect your iPod to that virus infected system without scanning it by antivirus program. Because of this iPod gets corrupted and all the files on the iPod becomes inaccessible resulting in huge data loss. In this condition you will be thinking of the solution for how to restore iPod classic 80 GB as you are using iPod of 80 GB. There is no need to worry just make use the recovery software that effectively retrieves all your lost data from the iPod.
Some of the other causes for data loss from the iPod
- Malfunction of auto synchronization: When you try to synchronize iPods, during this process if any obstruction hits which stops progressing and the files gets corrupted which ends up in huge data loss.
- Unexpected Freezing of iPod: When you are using iPod due to some issues your iPods might get suddenly freeze. But after re-starting the iPod you might have noticed that some of the files has become inaccessible resulting in data loss.
- Improper removal of iPod: If you eject the iPod device from your system improperly without following the proper exit option then it will result in severe loss of data. At this situation you can use iPod data recovery software to restore your lost data.
- Unintentional usage of restore option: If you accidentally use the restore option in the iPod then it restores all the settings to its factory settings which results in loss of music files from iPod.
The above mentioned scenarios are some of the common causes for data loss from iPod but there will be chance of losing files by other numerous situations. Don’t worry you can restore all your files by using the recovery software. This tool supports to restore deleted mp 4 files from iPod mini, iPod classic, nano and other various versions of iPod.
Some of the salient features of the iPod recover software
- This software supports recovery of photos from different formats like JPG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, etc and different media formats like MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, MPEG, MPG, etc.
- With the aid of this software you can reclaim the pictures from other external devices like memory cards, SD cards, hard drive, thumb drives, etc.
- This utility has the powerful scanning engine that supports to recover iPod within a short period of time.
- It has the ability to restore data which is lost during synchronization process and also from virus infected iPods.
Hence this is the best iPod recovery software. In order to check the efficiency of the software you can download the free demo version and perform the recovery process. If satisfied with the performance you can purchase the complete version of the software with reasonable price.