Microsoft Corporation is one of the foremost operating system manufacturers. Now a days Windows 8 Operating system is dominating the market. As compared to older versions of Windows, they have improved in data security and in personal assistants. Windows 8 operating system supports automatic and manual data syncing in Outlook, iCloud, SkyDrive, etc. This feature helps in securing the important data without losing them due to ay reasons. Windows 8 always require internet for exporting data into cloud, without internet they can’t perform syncing activity so we can’t say Windows 8 is free from data loss problem.
Windows 8 is interfaced by Xbox so they have unbeatable graphical user interface and gives great gaming experience. Windows 8 has in-built antivirus utility for protect against malware, worms and viruses and many more safety feature like File history, Refresh, Reset etc. One of the varied feature of Windows 8 is they do not require drivers for external plug in devices.
How is it possible to restore data even after opting reset option in Windows 8 system?
Of course you can restore all lost data from Windows 8 system because whenever you perform Windows 8 reset a list of lost data will not disappears permanently form hard disk instead resides in hard disk memory. However, you cannot able to view or access those data since their access pointers are gets deleted from table entry by making room for storing other fresh data. In this course of time, if you employ this Windows Data Recovery Software that scan your hard disk and locate all files whose address pointer removed from table. Finally undelete data from windows 8 such as audio, video, pictures, documents, etc from Windows 8 PC without damaging them. Windows Data Recovery Software comes with very user friendly GUI to recover formatted disk on Windows system and performs overall process very safely and securely.
Various other reasons behind loss of data form Windows 8 PC
- Virus attacks: After severe attack of virus and other external threats, data stored on system hard drive gets corrupted and finally resulted in inaccessible files.
- Formatting hard disk: It is a process of erasing all data stored on hard disk partition and allocating new memory location but if you perform this process without data backup will results in huge data loss.
- Formation of bad sectors: Formation of hard disk bad sectors in huge amount, which will affect the data stored on that area, and finally results in loss of data.
- Accidentally deletion:Most users may delete files accidentally while removing unwanted files from system, organizing files, viewing files, etc.
Have you lost data from Windows 8 PC due to any of above mentioned reasons or any other? If so, just make use of this Windows Data Recovery Software that can support all types of data loss scenarios and undelete Win 8 with in few mouse clicks. In addition, it supports recovery of data from various versions of Windows OS such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, etc.
Tips to avoid data loss from Windows 8 operating system
- Don’t interrupt while upgrading your old OS into new Windows 8.
- Backup your important document and other files before formatting or upgrading your computer.
- Don’t use virus affected flash drives for carrying Windows 8 set up file.
- Make sure that upgrading process is completed before turning off your computer.
- Install genuine antivirus utility in your Windows 8 computer.
Are you looking forward for a best solution to recover lost data after installing Windows OS? If that is the case then your search ends here, in such a condition you need to opt an effective data recovery tool, which is skilled enough to recover data from formatted hard drive. You can use of the topped rank recovery app named Windows Hard Drive Recovery. With the help of this tool, you can successfully recover files from hard drive after reinstalling Windows with ease.
How anyone may lose data from Windows hard drive after reinstalling Windows OS?
Re-installation of OS is needed, whenever you find out that your system is not working as per your expectation or when system files are damaged. When, it makes happen then most of us decide to reinstall the OS. But, mistake happens when you format complete hard drive, while installing OS. When you do so then you can find next, nothing in your hard drive when your system is ready for usage after installation. Such a condition becomes more drastic, if you lose vital files in such a way. There are various others reasons that may push you to install the OS unwillingly.
One of the biggest reasons behind this is virus attack. As we all are well aware that about computer virus. Virus is a computer program, which design to affect system data either by changing or corrupting data files. One of major source of virus attack is internet when you connect system to internet without having proper antivirus security then it may lead to relocation of virus into system. Once it is copied into system then further it might damage system files. As system files corrupt, then you become incapable to access your computer system further. Here in such a condition you need to format the system by reinstalling Windows OS. And as we know, humans are built to do mistakes, so he can format the other vital partition or can completely format the hard drive by mistake.
What to do after losing vital data next reinstalling Windows OS?
When you lose vital files from computer system, after formatting then it is recommended that do not make use of the computer system for storage purpose. It is because when you store any file within the hard drive then there is a chance of overwriting of data location from where the data retrieval is needed. Once the locations are overwritten then you may lose your vital data forever. Before overwriting data location, you can make use of the above-mentioned tool and get back lost files from the formatted hard drive with ease. For more detail, you can check this link: http://www.windowsharddriverecovery.com/
Re-installation of Windows Operating System means formatting the hard drive and installing the new Operating System to fix its errors. The process of re-installing the OS is almost similar for all versions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 2003 and 7. While performing this action, the data existing earlier on that partition get lost. As a result of which you might encounter the situation like data loss. Suppose if the lost data is important to you and you want to recover such data then here is the good news for you.
Losing data is not a common matter for all Windows OS users, but if the lost data is significant one then it hurts a lot. Most of the users generally think that they have permanently lost data but actually it is not the case. The lost files can be recovered by making use of reliable third party tools. One among such third party tool is Windows hard drive recovery which can recover files like pictures, Word files, Excel sheets, ppt files, audio and videos. By means of it, one can effortlessly get back lost files on all versions of Windows.
Here are some reasons for re-installation of Windows OS:
- Due to re-partitioning the hard drive: Before installing the Windows OS, there is a need to re-partition the hard drive. While executing this process, if you encounter the problem like sudden power failure then it may result in inaccessibility of data present on that partition.
- Due to formatting the partition: There is a need to format the partition on which the OS is to be installed before doing re-installation. When you format the partition without taking backup, your files get lost.
- Accidental deletion: In most of the cases, you may accidentally erase some supporting files of Windows XP, Vista, 2003 and 7. Without such files Windows OS fails to work properly and does not boot. Hence, there is a need to re-install the Windows OS. To know more scenarios behind re-installation of Windows OS, just click here: http://www.windowsharddriverecovery.com/files-from-hard-drive-after-reinstalling-windows.html
To avoid data loss during windows re-installation, you need to take proper backup of all necessary files. Even if you lose files, you can restore those files by making use of backup. By means of this tool, you can recover files until you overwrite them with new files. Use this software to get back files from FAT 16 FAT 32, NTFS file systems. You can bring back files from disk image file created by bypassing bad sectors on hard drive. It can undelete files after re-installing the Windows on different types of hard drives such as SATA, IDE, SCSI and PATA.
Use this utility to recover files from formatted partitions like RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 5 on Windows. It has the ability to identify and recover more than 300 different file types according to their unique signatures. It is available in demo version, use it to judge the file recovery result. After completion of lost file recovery process, you can preview the end result.