People prefer to maintain their memory space of system. So some of you prefer to delete unwanted files but after deletion, you realized that the files, which you had deleted, those files are very important files and now you want to get back them. You search those files in re-cycle bin but you unable to find those files in it. Now you are thinking how to recoup lost data from your system or laptop? However, it is not a big problem to worry nowadays like earlier days. You can perform file recovery software to reclaim your all lost files from Windows operating system.
There are many reasons due to which you can lose the data. Accidental deletion of the files by using shift + delete keys, emptying the re-cycle bin, improper system turn of, virus attack to the files, fluctuation in power, etc these are some common reasons. Many people do not know that files that are deleted from re-cycle bin can bring back. When you delete files from your system, the system does not delete the data but it makes space on hard disk i.e. it removes only reference of that file. You can renovate the deleted file until that space is overwritten by new data. There are some more scenarios for data loss that are mentioned below.
- During conversion of system partition from one file system to another file system, you may lose data.
- You may lose your data if you accidentally format, re-format, or re-partition of system hard drive.
- If any error occurs during the re-installation of operating system which leads to data loss
- If Master Boot Record corrupts, system fails to boot and you may lose your stored data in system.
- While transferring files from any external device such as memory cards, USB drives, external hard disk etc. to your system, if unexpected power outage occurs then it may lead to some file loss from your hard drive.
- When you wish to maintain data safe against virus threats, so you use third party software to scan system if that application is illegal then there may be chance of losing files unenthusiastically.
If you lost your files because of above mentioned reasons then, you can bring back all your lost or missed files with the aid of this software. You can avoid data loss by following the precautions listed below,
- Regularly keep back up of your system data.
- You have to shut down your system by exiting all the programs.
- To avoid virus infection keep updated antivirus in your system.
- Try to maintain battery backup like UPS for system to get superfluous time to save files during unexpected power fails.
By taking care of all these above-mentioned precautionary steps, still if you face data loss from Windows then you can regain Windows files by using this software. This application helps you to regain lost or missing files from formatted or re-formatted hard drives. This software also convalesce the data, which is lost during the re-installation of Operating system. The software helps you to rescue data from emptied recycle bin. This application brings back lost or deleted audio file, video file and photos from Windows operating system. The tool recoup data, which is lost from file system like FAT and NTFS. This software is very easy to use, you can rescue your lost data very efficiently. Users do not need much technical knowledge to use this application.
You can download and install the demo version of this software that is easily available on net, when you execute its going to regain all deleted or lost files from hard drive very proficiently and you can preview your obtained results. If you are delighted with the application and desire to reinitiate those files, you have to procure complete version.