Memory card is an electronics flash storage device which is used for storing digital info on Smartphones, music player, video game console, DSLR cameras, camcorder, and other electronic devices. It is a fastest digital storage media through which data can be accessed easily and quickly. They are portable and small in size but store huge amount of data and can retain data without power. That’s why memory cards are widely used by the users to store huge amount of data.
You can store various types of files such as videos, photos, documents, etc. on memory cards of various types such as SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, XD, CF, etc. However, even after such extraordinary features and benefits, you can’t forget that every man-made device has one or more disadvantages. Sometimes, your videos from SanDisk memory cards may get deleted due to some known or unknown reasons. But don’t get panic in such situations, you can opt SanDisk Card Recovery software to know how to recover deleted videos from SanDisk memory card within few mouse clicks.
Reasons for deletion of videos files from SanDisk memory card:
- Accidental deletion of videos files from SanDisk memory card when connected to system or mistakenly clicking on “Delete All” button while previewing videos on digital camera or smartphones.
- Inappropriately formatting of SanDisk memory card instead of formatting some other device when it is connected to system results in huge loss of data from SanDisk memory card.
- If you get an error message like “format error” or “card is not formatted error” when connected to the system then in such case you have to format the card in order to reuse it for saving new files. But if you format the SanDisk memory card then the entire files from it including videos files get erased from SanDisk memory card.
- Unintentionally selecting and deleting of videos files instead of unnecessary files from the SanDisk memory card of digital camera, smartphones, camcorders, etc.
- Unintentionally clicking on format option instead of ejecting SanDisk memory card from the system will erase all the files including videos from the SanDisk memory card.
- Deleting memory card videos when connected to system will not move them to Recycle Bin which results in permanent deletion of videos files from SanDisk memory card
- Deletion of videos files due to a virus or malware threats on SanDisk memory card.
There are several other reasons behind deletion of videos files from SanDisk memory card. But you can overcome with such situation if you have a proper backup of deleted videos files. If you don’t have a backup of deleted videos files then don’t get upset as you can opt SanDisk Card Recovery software to know how to recover deleted videos from SanDisk memory card with ease.
Features of SanDisk Card Recovery Software:
- This software is capable of recovering deleted videos from SanDisk memory cards as well as from various brands of memory cards such as Transcend, Kingston, Sony, HP, Samsung, Lexar, etc.
- It recovers deleted videos files from various types of memory cards such as MMC, CF, XD, SD, SDXC, SDHC, etc. on various versions of Windows based operating system.
- Once recovery process gets over, user can preview the recovered videos before restoration.