File Deletion Scenarios
- Improper Ejection: Windows provides “Safely Remove hardware” option to eject your external drives safely. In many cases you will not follow this procedure to eject your drive. Removing your flash drive in an improper manner will cause your flash drive to get corrupt. Because of drive corruption, there chances for data loss.
- Changing Drive Format: The default format of flash drives is FAT32 file system. If you are using the flash drive in Mac, the format should be changed to HFS+ format. Formatting the flash drive often to change the file format will result in that flash drive to get corrupted. As a result, the data stored in that drive will be lost.
- Negligent Formatting: Say for example, you have completed your hard disk use and about to eject it. Instead of choosing “eject” option you unwittingly chose “format” option. In this case, the files present in your flash drive will be deleted completely.
- Other Reasons: There are some other reasons like file system damage, abrupt shutdown of the system at the time of working with flash drive, disturbance while file transfer etc. may result in permanent deletion of data from the external drive.
Why this Application?
Recover Flash tool can retrieve data from different types of USB drives, memory card, hard disk etc. It uses advanced scanning algorithm to recover data from dead flash drive. With the help of this recovery tool you can restore files from partitions that are not getting mounted. This tool can recover deleted files from all brands of flash drives such as SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, Toshiba, Sony, HP, etc. This application recovers files, that were deleted using command prompt deletion. It allows you to sort the recovered files according to their size, name, date and file type. Your recovered files can be previewed actually before saving it. With the help of this software you can perform recovery from formatted partitions too.
Precautionary Advice to Avoid Data loss on Flash Drives:
• File loss in your flash drive occurs mainly because of your carelessness.
• To avoid data loss, always use to keep a back up your of your files at regular time.
• Try not to remove your flash drive in an unprofessional manner.
• Do not to disturb or remove your external drive while the file transfer process is taking place.