Recently, I quick formatted my PC hard drive which had a lot of important info including my Shimla holiday trip pictures. I did not have any backup of those photographs! I need those photos back, “How can I perform photo recovery after formatting”?
Is this sound similar? Are you trapped in similar situation? Then you are in big trouble. But, not to worry, you are the only one who got stuck in such terrible situation. Almost 99% of the hard drive users had lost their priceless photographs due to formatting. To sort out this common issue experts has designed a special program named as photo recovery. This tool is built with some algorithms, which can scans your formatted drive and recover formatted photo files. Including formatting there are many more reasons due to which results in photo file loss from storage drives. Some of them are listed below:
- Deleting photo file from system HDD, by using shift delete combination will skip your photo file from Recycle Bin and you lost the chance to restore that file from Recycle Bin.
- Sometimes users format there system to speed up its performance or response time, without backing up photo file results in photo loss from the drive.
- Improper or sudden removal flash card in which photo files are stored also ends with photo file loss.
- Spyware and malware attack on storage drive, usually results in drive file system corruption. Once the file system of the drive get corrupt, you have to format it for further use.
- Sudden or unexpected system termination, while moving photo files from one location to another also results in photo file loss.
Is there any way to recover picture files from above mentioned scenarios?
Yes! Definitely as mentioned above photo recovery program will help you to recover your picture files. Photo recovery utility is such a wonderful program, can even recover pictures after factory reset android phones. Using this proficient utility you can not only recovers your formatted picture files, but also the other deleted and lost media files such as audio and video. The software supports recovery of RAW picture files of extension NEF, CR2, CRW, DNG, ARW, SR2, ORF, MRW and etc.
By making use of this tool you can recovers photos from iPod, USB drives, pen drives, memory cards, external hard disk and many more storage devices. Therefore, if you accidentally format your USB drive and lost your memorable photos don’t be upset. As, you can easily recover photos lost after accidental formatting of USB drive by using this amazing tool. This tool also facilitates you to recover music and video formats of type AVI, AVS, ASF, ASX, 3GP, DIVX, MOV, MPEG, MPG, M4V, WMV, XVID, AIFF, AIF and etc. You can run this application on all the versions of Windows OS for example Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows server 2008 and Windows server 2003. To acquire more info about this tool, visit the links given on this article.
How to recover photo files using this utility?
Download and install photo recovery program to your PC or laptop. Don’t download the software on the same drive from where images are to be recovered back. Run the software and follow the procedure given on the screen. Use deleted photo recovery option to recover your deleted photos. To recover lost photo file go for lost photo recovery option. As soon as choose either of these two options, software starts scanning the drive and displays all the logical and external drives present on the system. Select the appropriate drives from where pictures are to be recovered and click on “Next” button. The software scans the selected drive and displays all the lost / deleted photo files. Preview the photo before saving them. Save the rescued photos to your desired location but not onto the drive from where you are recovering it.
- Create a backup of crucial photographs.
- Don’t connect your camera card on already virus infected system.
- Go for safely remove option, before removing the external drive from system.
- Don’t forget to install antivirus program in your system.
- Use strong power unit to avoid sudden system shut down.