Hard disk is an electronic storage device, which is one of the essential parts of the computer. It can store all programs and files. SATA, SCSI and IDE are the types of hard disks and there are some other types of hard drives like USB drives, external hard drives, SD cards etc. If the hard drive gets corrupted or damaged, you lose all the data. Losing data from hard disk is quite natural nowadays. Because there are so many unexpected things may happen like accidentally deleting important documents, photos, video, audio files etc. while you are working on computer. There are some best data recovery tools to recover data from hard drive.
Following are some data loss scenarios.
- Accidental Formation of a hard drive is the main reason for data loss. Suppose, you may format the partition mistakenly instead of selecting storage device like external hard drive, memory card and flash card etc. that time you will lose all important data from hard disk partition. Sometime you may lose data from partition due to human errors like delete a file, emptying from Trash, formatting partition etc. In this case you may forget to take back up of data before formatting the partition can lead to huge amount of data loss.
- Re-installation of Windows OS will erase complete data from the hard drive. You must format the drive before preparing computer for reinstallation of new Windows OS. At that time your data on that partition will be lost completely. You had better to take proper backup before reinstallation of operating system.
- File system error is the main cause for data loss. Sometimes you may get errors while converting one file system to another due to some reasons like virus attack, improper shutdown of the computer and boot sector corruption etc. can leads to data loss due to compatibility issues.
- Partition conversion is one of the main reasons for losing data from hard drive. Sometimes when you try to convert the partition on hard drive from dynamic to basic, there are possibilities for data loss from hard disk.
- Error due to third party partitioning tool may make you lose data from hard drive. Some of the third party partitioning tools like disk management utility etc. may damage or corrupt the data that exist in the partition.
Hard drive recovery tool enables you to recover data from formatted hard drive. This software can recover data after reinstalling Windows OS and deleted or inaccessible partitions. It can easily get back lost data from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 partitions. This tool is best recommended for restoring data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT partitions. It supports restoring data from SATA, SCSI and IDE hard drives, SD, XD, MMC flash memory cards, external USB drives. The operating systems supported by this tool are Windows 7, Vista, XP and 2003 etc. Download the trial version to check the performance of the software before purchasing the full version.