Digital cameras are devices which have both advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that you can store the equivalent of a dozen rolls of film at a time, delete bad photos immediately and download the photos to multiple devices.
But like everything else, there can be a dark side to digital photography: memory card corruption. Not only you, but many of us have experienced it first hand, where a card that was working normally suddenly appears empty, or refuses to mount on your system and starts displaying strange error codes in the camera.
Of course, with the right software, you can recover photos from corrupted flash drive with the least effort.
Tips to prevent memory cards from getting corrupt:
- Never turn off the digital camera while photos are being transferred to the PC or vice versa.
- It is always advisable to reformat camera cards at regular intervals depending on how frequently you use the digital camera.
- Use the camera controls itself to reformat the memory card. Avoid using your computer for reformatting the memory card.
- If the memory card is having problems frequently, it’s probably time to invest in a new memory card before disaster strikes.
- Never eject the memory card while the camera is still ON.
- If you accidentally deleted images from a memory card or the memory card is corrupt, do not continue using it if you want to attempt data recovery, as the old files will be overwritten with the new files once this is done.
REMO Recover (Windows) Media Edition software has been around a long time and has earned good reputation as a reliable software which lets the user recover photos from corrupted flash drive .It’s easy to use interface allows any non technical person to easily recover his lost/deleted files.
REMO Recover (Windows) Media Edition software is a read only application, that does not write anything to your memory card, so it is safe to try. The software lets you recover photos and RAW image files of all well known formats. In addition to this, the software also lets you recover audio and video files.