Microsoft Outlook has emerged as a useful tool to send lot of essential information to the recipients with the help of email, journal, calendar etc. Basically, it comes implicitly with the Microsoft Office. PST that stands for Personal Storage Table, which is an open file format that is being used to accumulate emails, messages and different calendar items. Usually these PST file are used to store files in an archived format and these are supported by different Microsoft applications.
As everyone knows that, if we are supposed to send some of the necessary files to another person, we would be doing it with the help of email for that we start compressing the file. As these files are transferred via internet, there is a chance that these files might get infected or damaged. Some others reasons for corruption of PST files are virus attack, broken PST files, deleted emails, header corruption etc.
What should be your first and foremost step? You can go for the PST Data Recovery Tool just to scan and recover the corrupted and damaged PST file. Using this reliable to you can perform PST recovery with few simple steps.
Reasons for the loss of PST files:
- There are several versions of Microsoft Outlook and if someone tries to upgrade the old version of Outlook to a new one while undergoing this process any sort of interference such as power surge, improper shutdown can corrupt or damage your PST files.
- The most common problem that everyone would encounter with is the abnormal termination of Microsoft Outlook while working with the PST file. So this kind of process could be intentionally ended by initiating the task manager and selecting the application and pressing the end task option or this might happen due to the abrupt shutdown of your system, which damages the PST files completely, and it becomes very tough to restore those files.
- Virus is nothing but a malware which interrupts the normal behavior of an application during its execution. Since Microsoft Outlook mainly emphasizes on emails that are received or transferred via internet, these are prone to this malicious attacks. Once these PST files are infected with the virus, it causes improper functioning of the application.
- PST file is one of the refined file, which generally stores different attributes of the Outlook. In case, if these files are closed in an inappropriate way then this can cause PST file corruption.
- Exceeding the PST file size limit can also cause PST file corruption situations.
These are the some of the reasons, which may corrupt or damage your PST files and make you to perform PST recovery using PST Data Recovery Tool.
Features of PST Data Recovery Tool:
- Using PST Data Recovery Tool, you can recover different items like calendar, emails, contacts etc. from the corrupted or damaged PST files.
- You can perform PST recovery in different versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2003, 2007 etc. using this tool.
- Using this tool, you can perform PST recovery on large sized PST files by splitting it into parts.
- This tool is capable of performing PST recovery on different versions of Windows OS such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP etc.