“Hi friends, yesterday I have re-partition my desktop hard drive in order to install updated and latest Windows 10 operating system. After successful completion of installation process, I have switched to previously installed Windows 8 OS but I was shocked that the entire files stored in hard drive is lost. And I forgot to take backup of essential files s prior repartitioning the computer hard drive. Hence, can anyone suggest me solution to recover my lost files from the desktop.”
My File Recovery is the efficient and advanced utility compare to any other recovery tool because it consists of many unique features. With the help of powerful scanning techniques user can get back lost or missing data from formatted/repartitioned hard drive on both Windows and Macintosh operating system. This recovery tool is totally free from harmful viruses and without effecting the source file you can recover all lost files and folders from any hard drives. Works on different file partitions such as NTFS, HFS+, NTFS5, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32, and ExtFAT partitions/volumes. My File Recovery utility recovers lost or deleted files from various hard drive interfaces like SATA, SCSI, PATA, IDE, etc. You can easily save or pause the recovering process using “Save Recovery Session” option to prevent rescanning of hard drive.
Possible scenarios behind loss of files from hard drive:
- You may lose your important files and folders by deleting some files mistakenly by using “Shift + Delete” key combination.
- At times your desktop/laptop fails to boot due to registry error this leads to data loss.
- Improper shutdown of the desktop might leads to hard drive failure thereby making the stored files inaccessible and you might come across huge data loss.
- Malware/virus attack on the computer or laptop can corrupt the hard drive by making it inaccessible leads to loss of files.
- Sometimes, you may format your computer hard drive partition if there are too many errors in the hard drive that are normally generated because of virus intrusion in the system.
- Corruption of partition table is the other main reason which results in hard drive failure which makes the files inaccessible causing loss of data.
Apart from above mentioned issues there are other factors that results to data loss are MBR boot error, use of third party utility, presence of bad sectors, file transfer error, system crash, hardware issues, etc.
Why My File Recovery?
Preview the File: You can check out the list of recovered files by using “Preview” option before restoration of files on any secondary storage gadgets.
Supported OS: This recovery software allows you to get back files from different OS like Yosemite, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows 7/8/10, Mountain Lion, Lion, and Leopard.
Recover File Type: It provides more than 300 file extensions including PPT, PSD, AVI, MOV, MP3, DOCX, MP4, XLS, EXE, HTML, PST, BMP, JPEG, 3GP, GIF, TIF, PNG, WMV, AIFF, and so on.
Compress: With the help of this recovery tool you can compress the restored files on the basis on file name, file type, creation or modification date, and file size to reduce disk space.
Different types of file: Allows you to recover files including audio files, executable files, video files, PowerPoint files, Outlook data files, image files, etc.
Key points to remember:
- Stop using computer hard drive after data loss because it will overwrite and chance of file recovery is less.
- Always use latest antivirus software to scan hard drive for viruses.
- Before formatting/reformatting, partition/repartition, of HDD recommend to take a backup necessary files.
- Cross check the contents of Recycle Bin/Trash folder before emptying it.