Mac OS is a graphical user interface based operating-system that was developed by Apple because of its Macintosh type of systems. All the files and directories are organized using HFS, HFS+ or HFSX file systems. It gives you more security and has user friendly interface. It enables only the licensed applications being installed that is, it does not allow open source software this decreases the chances of virus infection to the system. All the deleted files will always be sent to the Trash bin, no file can bypass trash bin and it will be retain in Trash until it’s deleted manually. As a result of these features Mac OS is more widely used and popular than other OS.
Inspite of all these advantages and safety measures loss of data scenarios still exist in Mac OS. In some instances accidentally you might empty the trash, due to which your files will probably be lost. If you are trying to delete unwanted files from the system, you might select important files and delete it. These deleted files will be moved to trash bin. After few days, when you’re attempting to read these files, you may realize you’ve got deleted your important files along with the other files. Now, you’ll search in trash bin to restore them. This is actually the crucial situation, whenever you find your files inside the trash you will be happy and excited, due to which there are chances of deciding on the wrong option. Instead of clicking on “Restore files” option accidentally as a result of excitement you could click on “Empty trash” option. Due to this mistake you have lost your entire important data. It’s really an unbearable situation, since just in a matter of second you lost your files. No need to worry, these files can be recovered easily with the help of a recovery software. I know one software that is expert in recovering all your lost or deleted files easily out of your Mac Volumes. The software that will recover Mac files that are lost or deleted is Unerase Mac files.
This is not the only scenario in which you lose your data from Mac Volumes. There are several other reasons where you can lose files. They’re:
- Formatting or partitioning a drive without taking the backup of the data on Mac
- Data or files might become inaccessible as a result of corruption of journal file which all the updates of directories and files will be stored
- Accidental deletion of the file using “command + delete”, where the file bypasses the trash bin and even empting the trash results in loss of data
- Due to virus attack or system crash your Mac Volumes might fail to mount this will make your data inaccessible
- Catalog corruption due to any reason also leads to data loss, this is because catalog file contains all the entries and allocation details of the files and directories on Mac and it’s also useful when you are identifying the files
In the above scenarios you will lose your data. But don’t get panic. This software is the best software that will recover your entire lost data. The key features of this software are:
- Recovers data irrespective of the reason behind the loss
- Has advanced scanning algorithm as a result of which it can perform deep drive scan and recover lost and deleted files from Mac Volumes
- Recovers deleted files from HFS+ & HFSX formatted Mac Volumes with Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, etc. operating systems
- Able to recover lost files even from deleted or missing partitions and in addition from reformatted drives.
- Able to recover Mac data after catalog corruption within couple of minutes.
These are some of the feature of the software. To recover all your lost data just follow these few simple steps:
- Download the software here and install it on your Mac systems
- Launch the software and select “Recover Volumes / Drives” option
- Now select “Volume Recovery” and then select the Volume from which data must be recovered
- Now press “Next”, when the scanning is done you can preview recovered files
- If you wish to save the files, buy the software.