Microsoft Corporation is one of the foremost operating system manufacturers. Now a days Windows 8 Operating system is dominating the market. As compared to older versions of Windows, they have improved in data security and in personal assistants. Windows 8 operating system supports automatic and manual data syncing in Outlook, iCloud, SkyDrive, etc. This feature helps in securing the important data without losing them due to ay reasons. Windows 8 always require internet for exporting data into cloud, without internet they can’t perform syncing activity so we can’t say Windows 8 is free from data loss problem.
Windows 8 is interfaced by Xbox so they have unbeatable graphical user interface and gives great gaming experience. Windows 8 has in-built antivirus utility for protect against malware, worms and viruses and many more safety feature like File history, Refresh, Reset etc. One of the varied feature of Windows 8 is they do not require drivers for external plug in devices.
How is it possible to restore data even after opting reset option in Windows 8 system?
Of course you can restore all lost data from Windows 8 system because whenever you perform Windows 8 reset a list of lost data will not disappears permanently form hard disk instead resides in hard disk memory. However, you cannot able to view or access those data since their access pointers are gets deleted from table entry by making room for storing other fresh data. In this course of time, if you employ this Windows Data Recovery Software that scan your hard disk and locate all files whose address pointer removed from table. Finally undelete data from windows 8 such as audio, video, pictures, documents, etc from Windows 8 PC without damaging them. Windows Data Recovery Software comes with very user friendly GUI to recover formatted disk on Windows system and performs overall process very safely and securely.
Various other reasons behind loss of data form Windows 8 PC
- Virus attacks: After severe attack of virus and other external threats, data stored on system hard drive gets corrupted and finally resulted in inaccessible files.
- Formatting hard disk: It is a process of erasing all data stored on hard disk partition and allocating new memory location but if you perform this process without data backup will results in huge data loss.
- Formation of bad sectors: Formation of hard disk bad sectors in huge amount, which will affect the data stored on that area, and finally results in loss of data.
- Accidentally deletion:Most users may delete files accidentally while removing unwanted files from system, organizing files, viewing files, etc.
Have you lost data from Windows 8 PC due to any of above mentioned reasons or any other? If so, just make use of this Windows Data Recovery Software that can support all types of data loss scenarios and undelete Win 8 with in few mouse clicks. In addition, it supports recovery of data from various versions of Windows OS such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, etc.
Tips to avoid data loss from Windows 8 operating system
- Don’t interrupt while upgrading your old OS into new Windows 8.
- Backup your important document and other files before formatting or upgrading your computer.
- Don’t use virus affected flash drives for carrying Windows 8 set up file.
- Make sure that upgrading process is completed before turning off your computer.
- Install genuine antivirus utility in your Windows 8 computer.